Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yokosuka, BBQ party, Back home


Today I met up with two of my friends at Shinagawa and headed Yokosuka. That's where the Navy base is and this time the clothing store was also open. Pretty cool to know that if I need new shoes or a suit I'll be ok. Picked up some things there and grabbed some tacos from Taco Bell before heading to Konandai.


At Konandai we had to take a taxi because the party was at a house that was a little far from the station. It was pretty cool, there were about 7 people from school and a lot of other people there. One of the guys there worked for Nissan but most people were people that my friend Charles knew from the Navy. They had a grill outside where burgers, ribs, and grilled chicken.
After that we headed home and I took a couple pictures between stations.

No comments: