Friday, June 8, 2007

School, Yokosuka, and a Fairlady Z?


Another end of a busy week. The day started off with a Japanese test and finished with a presentation in Art History. I headed home and had some fried rice for lunch.

Around 4:00 I got a call from my buddy Charles who used to be in the military and we headed to Yokosuka which is where a military base is located. At the base they basically have anything you could ever want from the United States all priced like it is in the US. Things like Dove Soap or Listerine which can be pretty expensive in Tokyo can be bought at regular US prices. It was great. As long as I have a friend that is in or was in the military I'll be able to get whatever I need at affordable prices.

After that we headed back on one line that goes from Yokosuka to Yokohama and only makes one or two other stops before you're back in Tokyo. That is the beauty of the Express trains.

When I got back I saw a Red Fairlady Z that was done up nice so I took a picture of it.

No comments: