Saturday, June 16, 2007

Homework, Buffet, and Onsen

Saturday, the day I had waited for all week. Unfortunately I was loaded up with homework so I won't have much of a weekend.

I have a ton of stuff going on in Intellectual Heritage this week one thing being a report on Plato. If you ever have trouble falling asleep the best thing I can recommend is reading Plato, it's a series of mindless questions and dribble that adds up to a waste of time and paper. I'll never fully understand why he became famous or why we still study it today. So lame.

In the evening our Host family took us out to eat at a "American style" buffet. It was really good and they had a wide variety of food from tacos, to waffles.

Around 10 one of my friends and I went to the Onsen. Last time we were there we met a guy who works that and he introduced us to some other staff members so we were able to get some free food and play some of the games they have for free. As always the visit to the Onsen was followed with a Ozeki One Cup which puts me to sleep almost as fast as reading Plato.

No comments: