Friday, June 15, 2007

School, Art, and Tokyo

Friday started with Japanese class and was
followed up by a trip to The Tokyo National Museum near Ueno Park. The Museum consists of 5 huge buildings with different exhibits in each.

After that I walked around Ueno with a friend from class and we went to a cool restaurant that had some good Steak Don, which is a rice bowl with steak and some other stuff on top. It was awesome.

After that I headed back to school. The quickest way to Ueno from the school is by a JR line. This station gets me to the secondary building of Temple. When walking from that building to the Main campus there is a garage that I pass that is sometimes open and filled with awesome cars. Today It had all of the cars parked inside, a F50, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bently, and some crappy Benz.
After that I met up with my guidance counselor and she told me what classes I should be taking next semester, Math and Accounting being 2 of them.
When I was leaving the school I saw two hotties getting out of a taxi and then I saw another US student in front of the school who also noticed the girls. He turned back and said "what's up" and I just responded with "this is a great country" and he just smiled and nodded because we both knew what was meant by that statement.
Headed home for dinner and tonight on the news they covered the story of the Chinese making pirate copies of Tomas the Train toys that they were selling in Japan. China also recently made a total copy of a Yamaha motorcycle that Yamaha was able to sue them over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark! I thought you went to Japan to get a degree, not look for a wife.