Monday, June 25, 2007

Waking up too early, school, and TV at home

I took my Japanese midterm early last week on Wednesday so I would be able to sleep in today. Unfortunately I forgot that I was able to sleep in and went to school early like usual. After I had art class and went to the career center to take a job assessment test. This is a test to tell a person what jobs they would be best suited for. My result was rare because I was strong in the business and art part which are two things that don't usually go together, kinda interesting.

After I got home I worked on my report for Intellectual Heritage and watched some TV. One of my favorite Japanese TV shows is called "Hey Hey Hey" There are two hosts in the show and they interview various music talents in Japan and worldwide. The one interviewer makes fun of some of the performers and it's hilarious!

No comments: