Thursday, June 21, 2007

Study, Tests, and a Date?

Woke up and studied nonstop for the Intellectual Heritage test and Race Studies test. Headed to school and took both tests one after another and I know have a small blister on my finger from holding the pen. 4 hours of nonstop essay tests is never good.

After the race study class I headed to Shinbashi where I met up with Miku. I haven't seen her since 2005 so it was cool to see her again. From there we took the Yurikamome to Daiba and headed to a restaurant in Venus Fort called Mangorove. This is a pretty cool restaurant featuring Asian food and a tropical environment. After that we headed to Starbucks and got some drinks. She had received a couple E-mails on her phone when we were hanging out and it turned out to be her boyfriend. So we skipped the Ferris Wheel and arcade and headed to the beach for a short walk and walked her to the station and sent her home.

No comments: