Friday, June 1, 2007

School, Skylines, and School Clubs

School in the morning like usual. Got my Japanese test back which I got a 83% on. After that headed to Art History and chilled in the cafeteria after.

In the cafeteria the different school clubs told about what they did so we could join if we wanted. They had a martial arts club with 5 students that studied at other schools teaching and leading the class, a Boxing club that had a famous boxer as the coach, Archery, and Anime club. I don't think I'll join any this semester but next semester I might join the Martial Arts one.

After that I saw a Skyline R33 and 34 parked near each other so I took pictures of them cause they are really sweet!
When I got home I got a call from Aya saying that she can't hang out tonight cause she is sick and then she apologized about 10 times for being sick and not being able to meet. Being sick is not something I feel requires a apology but it sure is funny when people do apologize for it.
I worked on a paper for Intellectual Heritage and went to bed.

No comments: