Sunday, June 3, 2007

Church, BBQ, and Curry for Dinner.


I met up with my friend that I met and studied with at KCP language school this morning in Shibuya and went to Tokyo Baptist Church, after the service I saw a guy I know from Temple University there. After that we headed out to a BBQ that one of my friends Aki, a girl I knew from high school invited me to. It was at a park, they had a couple grills set up and they were making Burgers, Hotdogs, Yakisoba, and some other things. There were about 80 people there and there were tarps put down on the ground to sit on. They had a wide selection of drinks and they had music playing. I met a lot of interesting people and ate a lot of food.

From after that I headed home and had some Curry Rice for dinner with a salad and cheesecake, watched some TV, and finished my report.

No comments: