Monday, June 18, 2007

School, Home, and Sunset in Daiba


Monday headed to School for Japanese class and Art History. Got my midterm back in Art that I got a B+ on and decided on my term paper topic which had to be one of the topics that we have covered so far so I'm doing my paper on the Parthenon.

From class I headed right home to work on Intellectual Heritage stuff, I think that class has more homework then all my other classes combined. Reading and analyzing Plato to try and find any kind of meaning behind it besides a way to employ philosophy teachers. It's such a waste, I really don't understand how this applies to anything going on today or what anyone can get out of reading it.

There was a beautiful sunset today and a ton of boats in the harbor that are mostly used for company parties. There is a building that I can see out my side window that they have been building since I got here and it looks like they are finally finishing the outside of the building. Had a great dinner as usual and continued working on homework.



No comments: