Monday, June 11, 2007

Train Pass, Ice Skating, and Plato‎

My pass for the Yurikamome line expired today so I had to go to
Shimbashi to get a new pass this time with the huge student discount.
It was actually a lot easier then I thought, I just showed the guy my
ID and the it cost about 1/3 what it normally would.

From there I headed over to Takadanobaba and met up with Miho and we went Ice
Skating at the Citizen's center. This was a pretty normal ice rink but
they didn't run the Zamboni enough so the Ice was a little rough. The
amazing thing about this rink is that there were many kids and teens
that were expert skaters. There was one guy who had a person with a
radio playing a song for him to pratice to.

After that I headed to school to pick up the Plato book. Plato is the biggest waste of paper, book, and time. Just because he was the first guy to ask a lot of dumb
questions they got written down and now it's part of school for no
reason at all considering it is something that you'll never use in life
unless you teach a philosophy or Intelectual Herritage class. So Dumb.

No comments: