Friday, August 3, 2007

Yokosuka, Pure, and Midas

Today I met up with a friend from school and we headed to Yokosuka. I bought some Tide, a new shirt, and some Gummi Bears. After that we headed back to our respective homes.

There is a school party at a club called Super Deluxe in Roppongi which I wound up not going to. I met up with some people from school after that around 10:30 and we headed to Pure in Shibuya for another party my friend had told me about which was a after party for the show his band put on. It was kinda cool cause they have All-you-can-drink from night till morning but that was about the only plus of that club. It was pretty lame, so we headed back to Roppongi to a club called Midas. This place was really cool and looked pretty upper class, they had a really good DJ and it was actually attached to a restaurant and another club which had more of a bar scene to it.

Headed home and went to bed

No comments: