Monday, August 13, 2007

Heat, Shibuya, and Meeting a Japanese Celebrity/Talent


Did some laundry today and that was about it. After dinner Charles called me and I met up with him in Shibuya. Headed back home around 12 and received a E-mail from Andrew the guy that had stayed in the home stay before me. He was at the Arcade with a friend and I met up with them. He is really good at Dance Dance Revolution a popular dancing video game. By the time I had got there was on his 18th song. He was wearing sandals which aren't the best for that game and he wound up with a pretty bad blister.

We headed to the Onsen and once we got in I saw the guy that played Densha Otoko in the TV series by that name, and is also in two other more recent productions one of them being Saiyuuki. I guess it was pretty cool meeting a celebrity in Japan and we talked with him a lot and he told us about his trip that he took to America. After exiting the main part of the Onsen we got our pictures taken with him. We left the Onsen in the morning.

No comments: