Monday, August 6, 2007

Work, Home, and Onsen

Had one lesson in Shinjuku today. I'm really starting to enjoy my job teaching. I'm getting better at it and can explain different concepts in a easy way for the students to understand. It's really hot again but I guess it's expected since it's summer.

In Japan one of the large video rental chains is called Tsutaya. I had a membership there when I was here in 2005 but it expired so I applied for a new card today and picked up "Happy Gilmore" which in Japan is called "Golf Pro". I also saw Napoleon Dynamite, which has a title that translates to "Bus Man" in Japan.

After work I headed home and had dinner. After Dinner my Host Dad and I watched Happy Gilmore. It was his first time seeing it and he seemed to like it a lot. When Kouros got home we headed out to the Onsen which was great cause it had been a while and I felt great like I always do after.

No comments: