Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shibuya, Work, and home


Headed out to Shibuya to meet up with Charles, but he got held up and wasn't able to make it so I looked around checked out Club Sega where they have Taiko Drum Master 10 which is a new release, and looked around HMV before heading back home. They have a pretty cool touch screen map thing in Shibuya that basically gives the police less of a burden since all they do is give directions

After I got home, I had some dinner, changed, and headed to work. Just had one lesson today and my student and I talked about Toyota and how the US government helped them out in the past and how Toyota helped the US government out during the Korean war.

1 comment:

Brendan Elliott (武戀殿・絵理夫) said...

I managed to squeeze in a few minutes at the Club Sega in Shinsaibashi while I was in Japan and played a couple songs on Taiko no Tatsujin 10. The Mario medley was highly amusing. I also tried to buy the DS version of Taiko no Tatsujin right before I left, only to find that the game had been recalled due to a bug and wouldn't be re-released until September. :( :( I had seen it in stores a week before... Checking their website later, it seems that if you changed the drum's costume that you could get into a situation where you couldn't advance in the game anymore. I did manage to pick up Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary edition, which is awesome and includes the both old & new game rule variations along with some new, interesting ones. Also supports 8 player. ;)