Monday, August 20, 2007

Hanging in Asakusa



















Well, I got up and went over the contract with the manager, unfortunately the room in Ueno is only for long term people so I'll have to stay in the Asakusa building, but he said that he'll try and get me a private room in the building. It's really cheap and there aren't many places that just rent for part of a month so I guess it's the best deal. Asakusa is a quieter residential area and the location is a little inconvenient, but I'll be able to do it for 11 days. Walked around to get a little more familiar with the area and took some pictures of the famous temple and shopping street. It was kinda funny cause when I went to the temple I ran into my friend Tomoko who was there showing some friends from other parts of Japan around. After that I headed to a restaurant, grabbed some soba, and headed back home.

No comments: