Friday, August 24, 2007

Taiko Museum, Helping my new Host brother get his Gaijin Card, Work, and Rain






Headed to the Taiko Museum today. It was pretty cool they had a bunch of Taiko drums, sticks, and other Taiko related items. After that I headed to my Host Family's house and met up with my host brother Phill. We headed to Daimon city hall and I helped him apply for his Foreigner Registration card and National Health Insurance. From there I headed to work and on the way home it started raining. By the time I got to Asakusa it was pouring rain. I walked down the one shopping street because it has a partial roof over it and it was funny to see people without umbrellas running across the street for cover in a dry place. The rain was pouring off the roof of the temple from the corner of the roof and I stepped in a very deep puddle and soaked my shoes. It was a crazy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAIKO!!!!!!!