Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Math and a Birthday Cake

Headed to Yoshinoya for breakfast. It was pretty good, soup, rice, meat, and a salad for about $4. After breakfast I headed to school for Math. The class was totally full and the teacher's name is John Wu but he had nothing to do "Mission Impossible 2" I've heard he's a hard teacher from other students and he is often refered to as General Wu.

After Mason and I headed to Shinagawa Imagration Office and picked up his work permit. From there we went to Shinjuku and checked out some stores and had some Burger King for lunch. We met up with Josh in Harajuku and we checked out some places in Harajuku and Omote-Sando. Josh met up with his girlfriend for dinner so Mason and I met up with some other friends and headed to Friday's for dinner.

When I got back to the guest house, some of the people got together and made a cake for my birthday. Can't believe I'm 25 already. Crazy

1 comment:

KrossTrain said...

Oh snap, you're 25 already? Happy Belated Birthday Old Man! lol J/K Sounds like you had a fun day, ttyl man.