Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Meeting friends in Shinjuku and eating conveyor belt sushi

Found a place near my house that sells Bento for 250yen (about $2.20). Not bad for a full meal. One of the guys in my building is a T-shirt designer and he painted a couple cool things in Japanese. The one I have here says "Mark is tall and a nice guy"

After I headed to Shinjuku and met up with one of my friends from Kaiwa Club. She is here studying at Waseda University. She came with a friend and we waited a bit for another friend. Near the station they had a big light up box thing that lit up in different patterns when you touched it, some of the stuff like that, that you would never see in the US just adds a level of cool to Japan. We headed to a conveyor belt sushi place and enjoyed some sushi. After that we all headed home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might be wise to explain, "conveyor belt sushi".