Friday, August 10, 2007

Work and ageHa

It was really hot today so I didn't do much but try and not sweat till it was time to leave for work. After work I headed back home and I got a call from Charles wanting to head to ageHa. Fortunately I got a discount ticket last time I went so it was pretty cheap for me to enter. I brought my camera just for the purpose of taking some video of the place for the blog but they didn't allow me to bring the camera in so I stuffed it in my shoe and snuck it in. While people were still going in at 2:00a.m., it wasn't nearly as packed as it was on Saturday. Some of the cool stuff that they had in the Island bar was gone and they had a small stage that people were dancing on by the pool, but everything else was about the same. The band that played in the main arena wasn't as good as the band on Saturday so it wasn't as packed as before but it was still pretty cool. I didn't want to get my camera taken or kicked out so I was trying to get the footage conspicuously so it's not the best but it gives an idea of what the place is like.

No comments: