Saturday, May 19, 2007

Honda show room in Aoyama

Today was a holiday so I had the day to do whatever I wanted to. The day started with a trip to the Honda show room in Aoyama. They have a couple different models parked outside the showroom and more inside along with their bikes and a Asimo demo.
Inside they had the Civic Type R which was pretty cool to see. It's 225hp and had a very cool interior. Outside they had the Honda Stream. That is a pretty cool wagon with a aggressive front on it.

That picture below is of a clock I pass everyday when I change stations.

















After that one of the previous students that stayed with the host family that I'm staying with came over for dinner. From there we went to one of the large Game Centers that is open 24 hours. They have a really cool game by Sega; It's a gun game with a foot peddle that allows you to run your character back and forth through the level.

No comments: