Tuesday, May 29, 2007

90's movies, Classes, and High Tech Toilets


Yesterday I started downloading a series of 90's action movies featuring Jean Claud Van Damme. Similar to Taco Bell it seemed like a good idea at the time but after you realize that it might not have been worth it. Tuesdays and Thursdays school starts at 2:00 for me so I have plenty of time in the morning. So before I went to school today I watched "Universal Soldier" It's not that good.
To follow up that disappointing event I went to Intellectual Heritage where the teacher assigned enough homework to take up our whole day off which is tomorrow. After that class I was copying some pages from the text book that I was borrowing from my friend and was going to return it to him before I had my next class but couldn't find him in time.
After Race studies let out I called my friend Charles and he had already returned home so I wound up meeting him at a station near where he lives and didn't get home till around 8:30. Enjoyed a tasty dinner followed by Green Tea flavored Ice Cream Popsicle which was followed with chocolate cake.
I took a picture of the toilet here because it's pretty complex and I think driving a car may be more simple then fully understanding all the functions on this toilet. I tried the Butt Washer on it and didn't realize that I need to hit the other button to stop the water spray so it sprayed my butt longer then I would have liked but I guess it works pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Japanese must think the rest of the world is barbaric with our toilet paper. Not only does that robot toilet eat your poop, but it also wipes for you. Let’s see you do that C3PO!