Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hair Cut Laundry and Study...




















Today I got up and headed to Shinjuku to the Barber Shop that I frequented when I lived here in 05'. Got my hair cut and as usual they cut it a little to short but it's ok cause no matter the cut as long as I have gel I can make my hair look good. Before I headed back I couldn't resist a quick stop at the local Yoshinoya where I enjoyed a nice cheap bowl of Gyuudon, a Bowl of Rice with Beef and Onion on top. After that I headed back and studied for tomorrow's Japanese test and did some laundry.

I had another great dinner, had a chat with my host dad while we enjoyed Ice Cream for desert. After that I headed out to get some photos for this blog. Tokyo is one of those cities that looks best at night.
The top picture is of the Nomadic Museum near where I live. It's a really cool building and the walls are made of old shipping crates. You can see the reflection of the Ferris wheel in the first picture and the second picture is looking at the Museum from the back with a direct view of the Ferris Wheel and Tokyo Teleport Bridge.
The picture to the right is a area on the way to the Ferris Wheel that has colorful sculptures to look at, sit on, and walk through. The last picture is of Rainbow Bridge.

No comments: