Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First day of school

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have 3 classes which keeps me at school from 11:00-7:00. Each class is about 2 hours long with 5 minute breaks after the first hour.

My first class is Oral Intensive Japanese which as the name implies focuses on Speaking. I'm actually at a higher level then the class but because of the way my schedule is set up I can't take the higher level class. The classes are all 2 hours to help make up for the shorter semester.

After that class I have about a hour between classes that I use to grab some food, and hang out in either the Cafeteria or the lounge which has a Guitar and Nintendo 64 to play with.

My next class is Intellectual Heritage which is pretty lame. It's basically philosophy class all over again. Big waste of time. The class consists of reading and summarizing. On the plus side there is a cute girl in the class who is kinda into me. Most of the reading is small passages from various books so they have copies in the library that we can copy which is great cause we don't need to buy text books.

After that class I have about 15 minutes before Race studies starts. This class is also a good amount of reading and summarizing but it seems like it is actually interesting, plus the teacher is pretty cool while for Intellectual Heritage the teacher is just kinda goofy. Race studies unfortunately doesn't have any hotties in the class but It seems interesting enough that I should be ok.

No comments: