Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10th


Since I got here I've had some type of orientation every day. Finally I have a day where I am free to do whatever I want all day. My host family is nice and I showed them my videos from Japan and my music video, they seemed impressed but it may have just been politeness that the Japanese are known for. I'm living in Odaiba and whenever I tell any Japanese that they always say it's a nice place to live and that I'm lucky. The first day here my host family showed me around Odaiba a bit and took me to a awesome sushi restraunt. Today since I have plenty of free time I'm going to explore around the area a bit more. Yesterday I went the the City Hall and Applied for my Alien Registration care and national health care. Since I'm a student it's only $10 a month for health care. Not bad. The picture is a view from my room. We're on the 7th floor and I have a great view of both Tokyo Tower and the Rainbow Bridge.

No comments: