Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Art Museum, Kamata, and Home Agian


Wensday was a school holiday so it started with sleeping and studying. I had off from Art History last Wensday and we took a field trip to the BridgeStone Art Museum near Tokyo Station. While I like Yokohama tires better it was a pretty cool Museum. Of course you can't take pictures inside the Museum so here is a link. http://www.bridgestone-museum.gr.jp/en/
The picture is looking out from the front of the Museum.

After the Museum I headed home for a sec and headed over to Kamata to meet up with Miho. We went grocery shopping and since she's says she isn't a good cook I made a Pasta dish with chicken. It was good. After that I showed her my videos that I had made on my trips to Japan and then headed home. The picture here is of some art in front to Kamata station. The two pictures below are a series of gates near my house that lead down the steps and the Staiton that I use everyday to get to school.





No comments: