Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Meeting up with the teacher and school

Today I met up with the teacher for lunch. We went to a Omuraisu place in Shinjuku called Rakeru. The inside of the restaurant is decorated with a Alice in Wonderland theme and there are many interesting things hung on the walls. When I asked about her plans for her days off she said that she is going shopping today and hanging out with her boyfriend tomorrow. She mentioned a co-worker that she wants me to meet next time they have a party. I guess it's cool for now, so I'm just keepin' it on the friend level.

After lunch we headed to Club Sega where I kicked her butt in a 1on1 shooting game and almost beat the game! I guess it's cause I'm American and all Americans have guns. Then we played Typing of the Dead which she kicked my butt in and finished the arcade with Taiko Drum Master 9 where I won the first song but she won the second song.

From there we went out separate ways with me going to school and her going shopping. My first class was Intellectual Heritage which has become a lot better then the previous classes and I'm starting to look at the clock less. The class still has the most homework out of any of my classes. Then I had Race Studies which is always good.

I picked up the movie "Children of Men" from the library and I'm in the process of watching it. My host mom made a great dinner like always and we had Watermelon for desert.

I got a call from the girl that my Japanese teacher from the US introduced me to at Tokyo Midtown and she seemed very happy but a bit nervous to talk with me on the phone. She asked me if I remember what she looks like and told me that she wants to hear about me and my school. After she apologized for her English and reminded me to meet her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your song "KCP" is really catchy. I can already hum it. :)