Saturday, May 26, 2007

Japanese class in the morning and Movie at Night


I think the rainy season is starting. Today it rained all day and it is supposed to rain tomarrow as well. Headed to class this morning and after studied and worked on homework with one of my friends till about 2:00. Around noon we hit the 7-11 for Bento and then back to school.

With the rain fall and the amount of people in the trains in Japan the windows always fog up and it can get very muggy in the train, good think I only am on a train for 12 minutes.

After I finished studying I headed back home and walked around Odaiba a bit so I could get some pictures for you guys. You can see the Statue of Liberty in the picture above another gift from France. I guess France just mass produces these things and gives they out to any country they feel like.
In the shopping plaza near where I live there is a chain store called Condomania. The image in the front says "Wrap it up" across the bottom. This is just plain funny.
The bottom picture is the dinner I had tonight. My host mom makes a awesome dinner everyday and it's always good.
After dinner we all watched a movie I wrote this, talked with Mom and went to bed.

No comments: