Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Term Paper, rain, and meeting Aya


Got up today and started work on my term paper for Art History. I'm doing the paper on Da Vinci's Last Supper painting. I don't really know how I'm gonna stretch a painting out into 5 pages but today I got up to two pages. After talking about how the painting was made, comparing it to other Last Supper paintings, and disproving all the points made in the "Da Vinci Code" I've only got 2 pages.

Around 5:00 I headed out and met up with Aya. We hung out at her super narrow apartment and Played DS for a couple hours before she took me to a Tonkatsu Restaurant. After that we headed back to her apartment and I showed her the sledding video and the Japan video I made.

Headed home around 11:00 and it was raining pretty hard. I took this picture looking at the apartments across from the one I live in and it looks pretty cool cause the rain makes the lights on top look cool.

No comments: