Friday, July 6, 2007

School, Scheduling, and Shinjuku


The day started off with a Japanese test was followed with Art History and then I met up with the Guidance counselor who helped me get my schedule for fall together. I'm still deciding between a couple courses so I'll let you know my schedule when I get it finalized.
After that I headed home and found a E-mail from Yumiko, an old friend from Cleveland. She is in Tokyo for about 2 weeks and wanted to meet up. I think the last time we met was in 2004 so it was good to see her again. We met up in Shinjuku and headed to "the Hub" which is a bar that I would sometimes go to with friends from KCP when I was there in 2005. After that we headed to the Karaoke Kan and sang songs for about 90 minutes. It was fun.
Unfortunately, the Yurikamome line ends at 12:30 so when I got to Shiodome station I wound up walking to Rainbow Bridge and taking a taxi to cross it. At night they close the Bridge for people walking but not for cars so I had to take the Taxi.
By the time I got home it was close to 1:30 and I met up with Kuros at the Yoshinoya where we enjoyed bowls of ButaDon and headed to the Onsen from there. It was a little after 2 when we got there and 4 when we left.

No comments: