Tuesday, July 24, 2007

School, Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Shibuya agian.


Headed to school today to hopefully meet up with some people to study but only one person from class was there so I copied the one reading for class and he and I headed to Shibuya. After walking about Shibuya for a while we headed to Shinjuku and I showed him some of the cool spots in Shinjuku. We chilled at "the Hub" which is a bar in Shinjuku and attracts foreigners so it also attracts girls that like foreigners. It became a frequent hang out when I was in Japan in 2005 after we asked some girls why they come to the Hub and they told us "so they could meet foreign guys" After that it became a frequent hang out.

From there we went to TGI Fridays in Shibuya which aparently is another place that girls go to meet foreign guys. We saw a couple students from school and my friend met up with another girl that he knew. The girls that my friend knew told us that they were going to a club called Gas Panic! which is a chain of clubs across Tokyo.

There we met up with some girls from school and the girls my friend knew. Hung out till around 11 and headed home. Good Times!

The picture is of a shopping plaza near my house called Decks. Also in that plaza is the Sega Joypolis which is a indoor amusement park.


No comments: