Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sleep, Study, and Sushi


This morning I slept in for a while and caught up on my sleep. During the day I did some laundry and studied a bit. On TV they had the Soccer game between Japan and Australia. I didn't see the whole thing but I think it may have ended in a 1 to 1 tie.

For Dinner we had Sushi which was awesome and made me happy in my stomach.

At night Kouros and I went out and walked around Odaiba. I saw a EVO IV and took a picture of it. Those are sweet and I think one of my favorites in the EVO series. One of the direct competitors with the EVO is Suburu's Imprezza. In the US the standard Imprezza is a popular tuning platform because of it's affordability and performance. In Japan the most common version of the Imprezza that you see is the STI which is the more supped up version and if more comparable with the standard EVO. I love living in Japan because I get to see all the sweet Japanese cars everyday.

No comments: