Wednesday, July 11, 2007

School, Homework, News, and more Homework

Japanese in the morning I got my test back and did pretty well on it. After that was Art History. During the class the teacher showed a video and literally half of the class fell asleep, at one point he looked around the room and noticed this and just laughed. It was pretty funny.

Headed home after and worked on my Art History paper and bit. For dinner we had Eel over rice and it was great. After dinner we watched the news and apparently packages and envelopes containing 10,000-yen bills (about $100) have been found in various men's bathrooms in city halls all across Japan with notes saying, "Please make use of this as a provision for the city" or something like that. Needless to say I'm going to be hanging out at the City hall bathroom a lot more

After that I worked on Intellectual Heritage till it was time for bed.

No comments: