Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday continued... Then Work and light show on the beach






So not long after getting back from "Die Hard", Kouros came home with a bottle of Sake that one of his Kendo teachers gave him. Since Monday was a holiday we took the bottle and headed to the convenience store to buy some cups and headed to the beach to find someone to share it with. We met up with a group of three girls and started talking and working on that bottle at the beach.


There weren't really familiar with the Odaiba area so we recommended some things and places to go and headed to the game Center. There we played a game where you throw balls at different targets on the screen and air hockey. After that we headed to the Picture Booth and took some funny photos.

They asked us if we wanted to go to Karaoke and, I'm not one to turn down a offer or Karaoke even if it is at 3:00am. We sang till 6:00am. Kouros and I were able to walk home but they had to drive 1 hour to get home. I guess living in Odaiba has it's benefits.
When I got home I slept till about 10:00 when I was woken by a strange noise coming from the wall of my room, I got up and realized that it was a Earthquake. Thankfully Tokyo wasn't really affected by the quake. Had some Chicken Ramen for lunch worked on some school stuff and headed to work.
After work Kouros and I headed out to the beach where they had a kind of light display of paper lanterns with various designs covering the beach.

No comments: