Saturday, January 12, 2008

Work, and going out driving


Work today from 10-4ish. This weekend is the Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS). It started yesterday and is running till Sunday. Since I had work today I'm gonna be going tomorrow but tonight going out driving. During most of the day today it was pretty cold and rainy so I almost stayed home, but after some convincing I changed my mind. When I headed out, to my delight I found that the rain had stopped and it felt slightly warmer. I met up with my friend Ryan in Daiba and we headed to Kokubunji to meet up with Mason and his posse. Mason and friends had been at TAS all day so they were able to tell me a little about the show. Ryan and I wound up waiting a while cause one of the guys got lost at TAS and took a while to get there.
From there we headed out one Skyline, and two rental Vitzs' strong. Typically Auto Salon weekend Daikoku is packed, but I think the poor weather throughout the day discouraged many people for showing up. We still saw some cool stuff though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool vid, in nipponpower.com.mx we always see your vids, can you send hello from japan to nipponpower?? in your new vid??