Thursday, January 24, 2008

School and work at Shinagawa

School like usual. Because of a scheduling conflict I'm working at Shinagawa GABA this and next Thursday and it's a much larger school then Tamachi. Tamachi has about 14 lesson booths while Shinagawa probably has over 20 and most are larger. One of the nice things about working at Shinagawa opposed to another school is that my manager from Tamachi transferred there so I know at least one of the people there. It was interesting to see what it is like in one of the larger schools, but I find Tamachi's size more comfortable because it feels more relaxed. It's only one station away from Tamachi and there is a cute girl that works as one of the counselors there, so for the two days that I'll be working there I think it is going to work out well.

No comments: