Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow in Tokyo?

Got up today and it was a pretty cold. One of my friends from school had already left a message on my computer warning me of the Icy Tundra that I was about to trek across on my journey to school. In Daiba it was slightly warmer and was mostly really really cold rain, but after crossing the bridge into central Tokyo the snow was falling. It really wasn't accumulating that much but traffic on the streets was moving much slower then usual, which I found amusing coming from Cleveland where most people are speeding down the roads despite low visibility and snow covered roads.
Got to school and my first class was about half full; I'm guessing this is due to the weather. Class like usual and then had work. Only had a couple lessons today because of some scheduling issues but tomorrow I will be working at the Shinagawa school, two train stops away. Should be fun... I hope.

No comments: