Friday, January 11, 2008

Some work today and meeting up with friends

Headed to Shinjuku today and did a lesson. After I headed home, changed and headed back there. In Shinjuku I met up with Aki, one of my friends that I met in the US. We went to a place near the station and grabbed some food while catching up on recent events. We hadn't seen each other in a while so it was good to see her again. From there we headed to Shibuya and met up with some of her friends. One of the guys I met is a pro soccer player in Japan and he was a pretty cool guy. Another guy I met worked as a business analyst for a consulting company and he was a pretty cool guy too. The last person I met was a girl that Aki works with. Since only Aki and her co-worker, spoke English, the conversation stayed in Japanese and was good practice for me.

No comments: