Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Classes and changes

First class today, my favorite Accounting II. Big Fun! Same teacher from last semester and most of the same classmates. We made groups for different projects that we have during the semester and I am in a group with two of the smart girls, which should be good. After Accounting I headed to International Trade which I dropped because I didn't really need it and the teacher is a little much. Bought the Statistics book from Charles for cheap and then headed to International Marketing.

International Marketing seems pretty good. The teacher is a British guy that has worked in the industry and I've heard good things about him. The other bonus is that the class seems interesting, but the book looks like a phone book.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be getting up early for the Finance class at 9:00, it's gonna hurt.

No comments: