Friday, January 18, 2008

School and Sake

Had class like usual and after spent some time getting books together. I headed home and had dinner before heading out to SuperDeluxe. I've been there before for different school events but it's pretty small so I always have trouble finding it. I met up with Josh at Midtown and we headed to the spot. It was the school Sake tasting party. They have it every semester and it's usually pretty fun. Many of the kids at school will put on performances, like dance or do some songs and you are able to try many different kinds of Sake that would normally be very expensive. Around 11:00 Josh, Ryan, Yuji, and I headed to A971. We had planned on going on on the last train but we missed it so we headed to a place called Heartland and after a couple hours there he headed back to 971 till morning.

No comments: