Sunday, January 13, 2008

Auto Salon

Got up today and mailed Ryan but he was sick so I headed to the Auto Salon myself. There I met up with Mason's posse and checked out the show. It was pretty awesome. It's always amazing how many guys there are there just taking pictures of the girls. Sometimes it seems like there is as much money in cameras as there is in cars at these shows.


One of the cool things about shows like this, is that you get to see all kinds of cars done up that you would only see stock in the US, mainly cause cars that cost $70k+ are driven by older people that drive stock. Every booth had different shows going on and I was able to see some of the racers that I have seen before in Best Motoring videos, so that was pretty cool. While the GTR has just been released less then a few months ago, there were already people modifying them for more power.

I think the car that stood out the most was a 03' Celessor (Lexus LS430) that had a fish tank, the front seats removed and replaced with amps, a slot machine, and lambo doors. Crazy stuff.


Of Course the girls were fantastic.

No comments: