Sunday, October 21, 2007

Work, study, and dinner


Had one lesson in Shinjuku today, I left for work about a hour early so to kill time till my lesson I stopped over at Starbucks and picked up a Green Tea Latte. The girl working there was cute and practiced her English with me, it was fun. There was no place to sit so I headed to the Sampo Insurance building found a place to sit and watched people walk by as I drank my drink. The weather today was awesome. It was comfortably cool with a slight breeze going. Tokyo is such a cool city.


After my lesson I headed home and in the evening we went to a new restaurant around the corner called Bow Cafe. It's pretty small but has a cool atmosphere. The food was good but not great. When I got back home I just worked on school stuff till I went to bed.

No comments: