Tuesday, October 2, 2007

School and work at GABA


Math class in the morning. After class I hung out for a bit till it was time for my orientation at GABA. Went through the orientation and made my schedule for the month. The learning center that I'm at now is only open during the week but will be open weekends from next month. The manager is really laid back and seems like a cool guy to work with. He is mainly there to take care of different concerns and lets you do your job. The Cool Biz style ended on the 30th last month so I had to wear a suit and tie Fortunately, it's cooler outside so I wasn't diying in my suit. After orientation I had two lessons which are private lessons in a small booth with a computer that is used for different drills that accompany the text and looking up and explaining different words or terms. Between lessons my friends that work there and I all stand up and do things to entertain each other or make comments about the lesson that just finished. This helps to break the monotony and makes it fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice suit. i bet the girls love it!!

holla at your boy!
J