Saturday, October 6, 2007

Work, A971, and Muse


Work was 2-8 and when I got there from 2 till about 6:30 not one student showed up. It was really dead. My boss was ok with keeping me there and paying for me the full 6 hours but I told him I could leave at 6:30 and got out early. Went home and had dinner. From there I headed to A971 again where a bunch of people from Temple were meeting up. We hung out there till about 3 and then Charles and I headed to a club called Muse. It's a really cool club it's a club with many levels and rooms, there are different types of music in different rooms. In the club they also have VIP rooms, karaoke, ping-ping, and pool tables so if you get bored with dancing there is always something to do inside the club. It's probably one of the better clubs I've been to in Tokyo




No comments: