Thursday, October 18, 2007

School and work

Headed to school and had Math and the one Credit business class. Our assignment is to pick a company that we might want to work for and do a short report about the company, earnings, and atmosphere. I chose Honda and I think it will be a fun easy assignment but will really give me a different perspective when considering a company to work for in the future. My first lesson at GABA today was at 5:30 so I headed in to work and did my lessons. Two of my clients were late but I got paid the same for working less time, so it worked out pretty well. People book lessons in advance or online and they are distributed to the teachers depending on if the client wanted you as a teacher, if the staff thinks that you have similar interests, or if the client doesn't care and just wants a lesson. When I first came to work I have a one lesson break between each lesson because my schedule was not full but someone booked a lesson online and I got one more lesson and one less break. Guess it really forced me to prepare quicker since I didn't see that someone had booked me till 5 minutes before. I saw a nice Ferrari 360 with a sweet body kit. Wish I could have got a better side shot of the car but I didn't want to stand in the middle of the street.

No comments: