Friday, October 12, 2007

School, and Roppongi


Didn't have Japanese today because the rest of the students were doing their Oral test today and it took up the whole period. In Ethics we had our first test which was pretty straight forward test on the definitions and terms from the first two chapters. After I studied Accounting till the class started. Today it was in the computer lab and we used Excell like in real life instead of trying to figure out how to do everything on paper. After that class we had a review session for about a hour going over the homework that we had. From there I headed home and grabbed some dinner before heading out to The First Bar in Roppongi for a birthday party of my friend Aki. A little before 11:00 I headed to A971 and met up with some friends. One of the guys from the Career Development Center was there and he told me about the people he knows and how he is gonna get me a good internship. Later we headed to Muse and that was the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I went to the link for Muse and they have a line on the home page that lists activities. It lists, "Bar Dancehall Darts Billiards BlackJack Porker PingPong Karaoke Restrante".

Restaurant is misspelled but how about that activity sandwiched between BlackJack and PingPong. Porker! Is that where you go to pick up fat girls?