Monday, October 8, 2007

Meeting up with a new friend

Headed to Shinjuku around noon and got a hair cut. The guy who cut it today cut it shorter then usual but my hair grows quick so it's not a big deal. Went back home from there and took a shower before heading to Tamachi where I met up with people from my Law group and we made a outline for our presentation that we will be doing. From there I headed back to Shinjuku and met up with a Chika, a girl that I met recently. She studied in Britain for about a year so she had a British accent. Japanese girls with British, Aussie, or NZ accents are just a little hotter for some reason. After about 2 hours of Karaoke we headed to a place on the west side called Rakeru which is a really good Omurisu place, she really liked the restaurant and enjoyed the food so it was good. From there we headed to the Tokyo Metropoliton Government building and viewed Tokyo from 45 floors up. It's one of the tallest buildings in Tokyo and cost around 1 billion dollars when it was completed in 1991. It's free and offers a great view of the city. Unfortunately, the inside is mostly well lit and there is a lot of glare on the windows at night but it still provides a great view and on a clear day Mt. Fuji can be seen. It's one of the places I used to frequent when I lived there in 05'.

No comments: