Wednesday, October 10, 2007

School and work

Had the midterm for Japanese in the morning and Ethics after. After Ethics I had the oral part of the midterm or Japanese and then headed down to talk with the guidance counselor. She informed me that My Law, and HR classes from Lakeland transferred so I can drop law which I did cause it gives me more time to study for Accounting, which I definitely need. Accounting is basically like learning how to program on paper, there is no need for it and no one ever does it that way in real life. It's pretty much the worst class ever. I ran into my Art teacher from last semester and he told me that I'm in the video on the TUJ website. I checked it out and I make a short comment in the "opening" and I give my friend Charles a high five in "about TUJ" pretty funny stuff. Since I didn't have law I spent the extra time studying for accounting and the Ethics test coming up on Friday. After Accounting I headed to work, did two lessons and headed home for dinner.

1 comment:

Brendan Elliott (武戀殿・絵理夫) said...

I just watched the video with your short quote in it. When I got near the end of the video, I noticed that one of the people in it was Donald Richie! He's like a god of Japanese film studies. I had to read one of his books in a Japanese literature/film class Prof. Ehrlich taught at CWRU. That's awesome that he's around your university. Looking around on the website, I saw that he has a month series where he shows an important Japanese film and discusses it. The next one is Oct. 17!

You need to go check out one of the films he's presenting! Oh, and get a picture with him. ;) That would make you my hero.