Thursday, September 6, 2007

Typhoon!


Math class and the one Credit business class after. In the business class we talked about differentiating ourselves from other applicants in the job field. I really like that class cause it's just cool. I brought my umbrella cause the Typhoon was coming and after class the wind had already started. Mason and I headed to Shinjuku to pick up the forms needed for the JLPT test. I didn't really have that much time to get the entry form that day because we wasted time before heading to Shinjuku and I had to get to work.

On my way to work it started raining pretty bad and about 1 minute after I opened my umbrella the wind grabbed it and ruined it, so I wound up running in the rain the rest of the way to work. I got through most of the downfall and it just fell in patches till I got to work. When I got to work, because of the Typhoon only 2 students showed up and I was able to finish all my homework.

On the news many of the train lines were delayed and Although the stations on the Yurikamome line are covered buildings, the wind was blowing so hard that it brought water in through the doors.

1 comment:

Brendan Elliott (武戀殿・絵理夫) said...

Mark, you don't need to get papers to register for JLPT. If you've got internet access, just register online! Dan was mentioning how they were charging for those registration forms, when they are free online (although you of course still have to pay for the actual registration... just not the forms).