Sunday, September 23, 2007

More GABA training


Day 2 of training at GABA. Headed in this time without my suit coat because the training is unpaid, it's too hot for a suit, and I didn't want to. Went through another day of training and headed back home. When I got back to the station near home I got a E-mail from my host Mom letting me know that we were eating out and that we should meet up at Aqua City. We met up and did a little shopping before we started our search for a place to eat. Since it was Saturday night, most places were pretty busy and so the first two choices of the Sushi place and the Shabu Shabu restaurant were unavailable. We headed to the 6th floor which is "little Hong Kong" and has a variety of Chinese restaurants and shops. The restaurant we went to had very cool decor but the service was pretty bad. The food was ok, but I guess we could have gotten the same thing for a fourth of the price in the US.

No comments: