Friday, September 7, 2007

Pizza Party and hanging in Shibuya


Checked my Temple E-mail today and to my disappointment school was not canceled because of the Typhoon but since my first class doesn't start till 10:15, by the time I headed out the rain had stopped and by the time I got the school the sun had returned. My teacher for Business Ethics was sick so I had even more free time then usual between classes. My friend John and I worked on the project for accounting and I met some new people at school. Had law and Accounting and headed to Azabu for the Pizza Party. The party started at 6:00 and by the time we got there it was about 7:00 and the Pizza was all gone. They had chips and pop so I hung out and talked with people and when I was about to leave I heard that they were ordering more Pizza. When the Pizza came many of the students had already returned home and there was a lot of Pizza available. Around 8:00 I headed home and had dinner before Phil and I headed to Shibuya where a bunch of people were hanging out in celebration of someones birthday. We met up with a group of about 10 people and saw about 20 other Temple students there. As you can see in the picture, Japanese girls love guys with blond hair.